The software on this page is can be used with the following Total Recall VR models:
- Total Recall VR LinX Omnia
- Total Recall VR LinX Altus
- Total Recall VR LinX Neos
- Total Recall VR LinX Essence
- Total Recall VR LinX Evolution
- Total Recall VR LinX Evolution GUI
What is included in the latest 10.x.y release?
Can I upgrade my system with release 9.x.y, or earlier release, to the latest 10.x.y release?
No, it is not possible to upgrade systems with release 9.x.y, or earlier release, to the latest 10.x.y release.
Warning! Please, DO NOT install release 10.x.y on systems with release 9.x.y, or earlier release. Doing so will break your 9.x.y system and void the warranty.
You can find upgrade packages for systems with the 9.x.y release on the Max Releases page. Upgrade packages for systems with a release prior to 9.x.y may be available on the the Unsupported Releases page.
Can I upgrade my system with release 10.x.y to the latest 11.x.y release?
Yes. You can purchase disks that are suitable for your system with the latest 11.x.y release from your Total Recall VR supplier and then replace the existing disks with the ones that you purchase. For a Total Recall VR supplier closest to you please see the Reseller Directory.
Warning! Please, DO NOT install release 11.x.y on systems with release 10.x.y. Doing so will break your 10.x.y system and void the warranty.
Note that when you upgrade from 10.x.y to 11.x.y you will no longer have access to the "free to use" Total Recall VR PC applications:
However, the upgrade entitles you to 3 free Activation Licenses that you can use for any the following Total Recall VR premium applications in any combination:
- Total Recall VR Desktop
- Total Recall VR Manager
- Total Recall VR Monitor
- Total Recall VR Browser
- Total Recall VR Audio Player
- Total Recall VR Event Player
For details on the premium Total Recall VR PC applications see the Applications page. For more information on the Activation License see the "How do I get an Activation License for a PC application?" forum post.
Do you support systems with the 10.x.y release?
Officially, all support for Total Recall VR recorders and PC applications that are based on the LinX technology ended on the 1st of December 2020. However, and in keeping with tradition, we will provide unofficial support on best effort basis as long as spare parts are available.
Latest LinX Release - 10.15.0 - Release date 15th September 2017
Upgrade packages for your Total Recall VR recorder:
- TRVR Application - ZIP file (358Mb) which contains an ISO image for an installation CD.
- TRVR Time Zone Update 2021a - ZIP file (2.2Mb) which contains an ISO image for an installation CD.
Upgrade packages for the "unlimited use" Total Recall VR PC applications that came with your Total Recall VR system:
- TRVR Remote Manager - ZIP file (6Mb) which contains binary installation files.
- TRVR RoD Client - ZIP file (4.1Mb) which contains binary installation files.
- TRVR Supervisor Client - ZIP file (5.8Mb) which contains binary installation files.
Upgrade packages for the premium Total Recall VR PC applications are available on the Applications page.
- TRVR Java RMI API - ZIP file (1.5Mb) which contains API documentation and binaries.
- TRVR MIB - ZIP file (2.9Kb) which contains TRVR (SNMP) MIB files.