Total Recall VR LinX Virtualis
Total Recall VR LinX Virtualis is a virtual machine image that can be run as a virtual guest on top of a virtualisation product such as Oracle’s VirtualBox and vMware ESXi 6.5 and Workstation 14.x.
The image contains a full installation of the Total Recall VR operating system and the Total Recall VR application that have been customised to run in a virtual environment. It suitable for hybrid VoIP, RoIP, RTP and AoIP audio logging and call recording applications.
This model is capable of recording:
The maximum recording channel capacity of this model is:
Built specifically for the purpose of audio logging and call recording in IP environments and running on a Linux platform, it is highly reliable and robust. It is a low cost professional audio logging and call recording solution with no compromise on features.
This model does not have a GUI interface. Configuration and control is via a PC application - Total Recall VR Desktop for example.
- VM image that runs on Oracle’s VirtualBox and vMware ESXi 6.5 and Workstation 14.x.
- Ideal for VoIP call recording.
- Ideal for DMR and RoIP audio recording.
- Ideal for AoIP audio recording.
- Tamper proof audio media and file format.
- Multi-level user access control.
- User-configurable voice logging and call recording with functions like start/stop recording and record-on-demand.
- Non-intrusive, live and real-time monitoring of recordings in progress.
- Playback of completed recordings while recording in progress.
- Start, stop, pause, fast-forward and fast-reverse player controls.
- Comprehensive search options including time, date, call numbers, extension, agent name, key words in notes and much more.
- Store and archive up to 60,000 hours of audio at 64Kbps and/or 900,000 individual recordings (based on 1TB disk).
- On-demand and automatic archiving at predefined intervals to CD, DVD or Blu-Ray media.
- Network archiving to archive unlimited number of recordings to a network drive.
- USB key and disk drive archiving.
- SNMP alarm integration.
- Station Messaging Detail Record (SMDR) integration for many popular PaBX systems.
- 3 Activation Licenses for any of the following PC applications with every system: Total Recall VR Desktop, Total Recall VR Manager, Total Recall VR Monitor, Total Recall VR Browser, Total Recall VR Event Player and Total Recall VR Audio Player.