Total Recall VR Audio Player
Total Recall VR Event Player is a PC application designed to play, export and check the integrity of recordings created by Total Recall VR systems.
The application is suitable for users that need to listen to individual recordings which are shared as individual files. In addition, it is suitable for users that need to convert recordings from the secure Total Recall VR format to popular formats such as mp2 and wav. Finally, the application can be used to check if the audio in a recording file has not been compromised (altered).
In summary, the application offers:
- Player for all Total Recall VR file and audio formats.
- File and audio converter that supports all Total Recall VR file and audio formats.
- Export to standard audio file formats (wav, mp3, aifc, au and spx) that are compatible with popular audio player applications such as Windows Media Player.
- Integrated e-mail client for fast sharing of recordings in any supported file and audio format.
- Integrity check for recordings stored in the trc file format.
- Visual waveform.
- Recording metadata display for recordings stored in trc files.
Total Recall VR Audio Player is a Java™ application that is designed to run on a PC with the Windows™ 7, 8 or 10 operating system. The application depends on a number of mandatory and optional 3rd party applications, libraries and drivers to run. For full details please see the User Guide for the application.
Total Recall VR Audio Player is a licensed application and requires a valid Activation License to run.
Each Activation License activates one application only, is node-locked and not transferable. That is, each Activation License activates one of the above-listed application on one PC and cannot be used to activate a different application on the same PC, or the same or different application on another PC. If you retire a PC with an Activation License for an application, and wish to use the same application on a new PC, then you need to purchase a new Activation License for the application for the new PC. For full details see the full text of the software license.
You can purchase an Activation License now - cost AU$50.00. For volume licensing please contact us.
Alternatively, if you wish to trial the application for 10 days for free, then:
- Download and install the application on a PC.
- Activate the trial when you run the application for the first time.
Note that the application will automatically stop working at the end of the free trial period and it will not be possible to activate another 10 day trial on the same PC for the same application.