Total Recall VR Manager
Total Recall VR Manager is a PC application for system configuration, management and status monitoring of Total Recall VR systems. In addition, it provides for configuration of resources and search queries for Total Recall VR PC applications when the applications are used in the workgroup mode.
This applications is suitable for users that are tasked with system management, configuration and monitoring of Total Recall VR systems and Total Recall VR PC applications.
The applications does not offer any kind of access to recordings, whether in progress or completed. Consequently, users of this application will not have any kind of access to recordings that reside on Total Recall VR systems or in different types of Total Recall VR archives (disc, USB, network, public folders, mega, etc.) even if their user profile permits it.
In summary, the application offers:
- User configurable and flexible role based access control for all application features.
- Two working modes: workstation (for use by a single or multiple users on a single PC) and workgroup (for use by multiple users on multiple PCs).
- Configuration management of the configuration of multiple Total Recall VR systems.
- System and channel status monitoring of multiple Total Recall VR systems.
- Comprehensive set of maintenance tools for Total Recall VR systems.
- Configuration management of Total Recall VR PC applications when the applications are used in workgroup mode.
- Advanced natural language search query builder for recording queries that can be shared by users of Total Recall VR PC applications.
The application includes the following modules. Permissions in the user profiles control access to the functions that are provided by each module. Consequently, users of the application may, or may not, have access to functions based on their user profile.
Manage resources (recorders, archives, etc.) that are used and accessed by Total Recall VR PC applications and user profiles for users that use Total Recall VR PC applications.
Create, edit and share natural language search and filter queries for recordings on Total Recall VR systems and different types of Total Recall VR archives (disc, USB, network, public folders, mega, etc.).
Recorder Status Panel
Monitor Total Recall VR system status with visual indications of system status, audio storage space and database space for recording metadata.
Recorder Control Panel
Manage the configuration of Total Recall VR systems, perform comprehensive recorder maintenance tasks and access event and system logs all remotely over a network.
Total Recall VR Manager is a Java™ application that is designed to run on a PC with the Windows™ 7, 8 or 10 operating system. The application depends on a number of mandatory and optional 3rd party applications, libraries and drivers to run. For full details please see the User Guide for the application.
It is possible to run the application in two different modes:
- Stand-alone (workstation mode) mode, which is best when a single, or multiple, user use the application on one PC.
- Team (workgroup) mode, which is best when multiple users use the application, and other Total Recall VR PC applications, on multiple PCs.
Total Recall VR Manageris a licensed application and requires a valid Activation License to run.
Each Activation License activates one application only, is node-locked and not transferable. That is, each Activation License activates one of the above-listed application on one PC and cannot be used to activate a different application on the same PC, or the same or different application on another PC. If you retire a PC with an Activation License for an application, and wish to use the same application on a new PC, then you need to purchase a new Activation License for the application for the new PC. For full details see the full text of the software license.
You can purchase an Activation License now - cost AU$250.00. For volume licensing please contact us.
NOTE: See the User Guide for the application for compatibility with your Total Recall VR system before purchasing.
Alternatively, if you wish to trial the application for 10 days for free, then:
- Download and install the application on a PC.
- Activate the trial when you run the application for the first time.
Note that the application will automatically stop working at the end of the free trial period and it will not be possible to activate another 10 day trial on the same PC for the same application.