Total Recall VR Event Player
Total Recall VR Event Player is a PC application designed for event (incident) reconstruction by combining multiple recordings that reside on Total Recall VR systems and in different types of Total Recall VR archives (disc, USB, network, public folders, mega, etc.).
The application is suitable for users that need to combine and replay, export and share multiple recordings simultaneously and synchronised in time in order to recreate an overview of an event or incident that is a combination of multiple conversations.
In summary, the application offers:
- Player that supports playing of the mix of the audio from multiple recordings ordered in time, as they happened.
- Export of complete event audio to standard audio file formats (wav, mp3, aifc, au and spx) that are compatible with popular audio player applications such as Windows Media Player.
- Integrated e-mail client for fast sharing of event audio in any supported file and audio format.
- Integrity check for recordings (segments) that are part of the event.
- Visual waveform of event segments.
- Metadata display for event segments.
Total Recall VR Event Player is a Java™ application that is designed to run on a PC with the Windows™ 7, 8 or 10 operating system. The application depends on a number of mandatory and optional 3rd party applications, libraries and drivers to run. For full details please see the User Guide for the application.
Total Recall VR Event Player is a licensed application and requires a valid Activation License to run.
Each Activation License activates only one instance of the application. The license is node-locked and it is not transferable.
That is, each Activation License activates one instance of the application on one device and cannot be used to activate another instance of the application on the same device or on another device. If you retire a device with an Activation License for the application, and wish to use the same application on a new device, then you need to purchase a new Activation License for the application for the new device. Similarly, if you modify the hardware of a device with an Activation License for the application, you may have to purchase a new Activation License for the application for the same device. Please see the full text of the software license for full details.
You can purchase an Activation License now - cost AU$100.00. For volume licensing please contact us.
Please check the User Guide for compatibility with your Total Recall VR product before purchasing.
Alternatively, if you wish to trial the application for 10 days for free, then:
- Download and install the application on a PC.
- Activate the trial when you run the application for the first time.
Note that the application will automatically stop working at the end of the free trial period and it will not be possible to activate another 10 day trial on the same PC for the same application.