Total Recall VR Cockpit
Total Recall VR Cockpit is the user interface for the latest (5th) generation Total Recall VR Infinity appliance and custom audio logging and call recording products.
It is based on the “one interface, infinite possibilities” principle. As a result, it can be used as a stand-alone application on your Windows and Linux device (PC, tablet ...), as well as an embedded application on Total Recall VR appliance and custom audio logging and call recording products that have a built in screen (touch or traditional).
Total Recall VR Cockpit has all the functions that you would expect from the user interface of a modern audio logging and call recording system. This includes (and not limited to):
- User configurable and flexible role based access control for all application features and recordings.
- Multiple working modes to best support standalone, single and multiple user environments as well as embedded devices.
- Advanced recording management tools that work on recordings that are stored in different types of recording (media) repositories.
- Natural language search and filter query builder for recordings and audit events.
- Event (incident) reconstructions and replay.
- Live event (incident) monitoring.
- Comprehensive audit log.
- Productivity tools such as an integrated e-mail client, advanced export tools for recordings (media and metadata), recording integrity verification tools and recording archive repair tools.
- Configuration, control and status monitoring of recording services.
- Appliance recorder system configuration, monitoring and repair tools.
All aspects of Total Recall VR Cockpit are touch enabled which makes the application suitable to use with traditional (keyboard/mouse), modern (touch only) and transitional (keyboard/mouse and touch) devices.
Total Recall VR Cockpit is a licensed application and requires a valid Activation License to run.
Each Activation License activates only one instance of the application. The license is node-locked and it is not transferable.
That is, each Activation License activates one instance of the application on one device and cannot be used to activate another instance of the application on the same device or on another device. If you retire a device with an Activation License for the application, and wish to use the same application on a new device, then you need to purchase a new Activation License for the application for the new device. Similarly, if you modify the hardware of a device with an Activation License for the application, you may have to purchase a new Activation License for the application for the same device. Please see the full text of the software license for full details.
You can purchase an Activation License now - cost AU$700.00. For volume licensing please contact us.
Please check the User Guide for compatibility with your Total Recall VR product before purchasing.
Alternatively, if you wish to trial the application for 10 days for free, then:
- Download and install the application on a device.
- Activate the trial when you run the application for the first time.
Note that the application will automatically stop working at the end of the free trial period and it will not be possible to activate another 10 day trial on the same device.