Total Recall VR Infinity CSX
Total Recall VR Infinity CSX is the latest innovation in audio logging and call recording products and applications and it is available only from Total Recall VR. It is a Total Recall VR appliance that is based on a hardware platform of your choice and that you can create yourself.
Infinity CSX is available either as a build-it-yourself recording or as a build-it-yourself archive appliance. Simply use the hardware that is perfect fit for your communication solution and our Total Recall VR Infinity audio logging and call recording technology.
As a recording appliance, Infinity CSX is ideal for hybrid, mission critical, 24/7 audio logging and call recording of VoIP, RoIP and AoIP communication from a wide range of critical communication systems.
As an archive appliance, Infinity CSX is ideal as a mission critical, high capacity off-line archive of recordings and audit events that simplifies long term storage and sharing of audio and audit records.
Infinity CSX is based on the latest (5th) generation Total Recall VR Infinity audio logging and call recording technology. It is a combination of a latest generation Linux operating system and a suite of Total Recall VR Infinity recorder services that have been engineered to run on a hardware of your choice.
Infinity CSX is reliable, secure, fully self-contained and most importantly affordable.
Infinity CSX Recording Appliance
As a recording appliance, Infinity CSX capable of recording:
- SIP sessions (calls) via UDP/TCP ports.
- SIPrec sessions via UDP/TCP ports.
- Cisco BiB sessions via UDP/TCP ports.
- Unicast and multicast RTP streams via UDP ports.
- RTSP sessions via UDP/TCP ports.
- ATC recording via ED-137B/C Part 4.
- RoIP (analogue, MPT-IP and DMR networks) recording via Tait VRP.
- RoIP (DMR networks) recording via Hytera HDAP.
- RoIP (analogue, DMR, P25, NXDN ... networks) recording via Omnitronics RTP.
- RoIP (analogue, DMR, P25, NXDN ... networks) recording via Zetron SIP logging interface.
Infinity CSX Archive Appliance
As an archive appliance, Infinity CSX houses high capacity repositories for recordings and audit events that can store recordings and audit events long term. The repositories support secure multi-user access over a network. Infinity CSX can be configured to manage its repository space automatically to ensure space for new recordings and audit events perpetually.
In all cases, Infinity CSX is fully compatible with Total Recall VR Cockpit, the touch-enabled user interface for the latest generation Total Recall VR Infinity appliance and custom products. Key features:
- User configurable and flexible role based access control for all application features and recordings.
- Multiple working modes to best support standalone, single and multiple user environments as well as embedded devices.
- Advanced recording management tools that work on recordings that are stored in different types of recording (media) repositories.
- Natural language search and filter query builder for recordings and audit events.
- Event (incident) reconstructions and replay.
- Live event (incident) monitoring.
- Comprehensive audit log.
- Productivity tools such as an integrated e-mail client, advanced export tools for recordings (media and metadata), recording integrity verification tools and recording archive repair tools.
- Configuration, control and status monitoring of recording services.
- Appliance recorder system configuration, monitoring and repair tools.