Total Recall VR LinX Altus
Total Recall VR LinX Altus is a professional, hybrid and standalone voice logging and call recording system with very high analogue and IP recording channel density suitable for hybrid analogue, VoIP, RoIP, RTP and AoIP audio logging and call recording applications.
This model is capable of recording:
The maximum recording channel capacity of this model is:
Built specifically for the purpose of hybrid audio logging and call recording and running on a Linux platform, it is highly reliable and tolerant to faults. It is a low cost professional audio logging and call recording solution with no compromise on features.
- Convenient 19" rack mountable enclosure.
- Intel and Linux based platform for outstanding reliability and performance.
- Built in control panel featuring a colour LCD display and easy access keys.
- Ideal for hybrid analogue source (telephone, microphone, audio output …), and VoIP call recording.
- Fault resilient audio storage.
- Optional fault resilient power supply.
- Tamper proof audio media and file format.
- Multi-level user access control.
- User-configurable voice logging and call recording with functions like start/stop recording and record-on-demand.
- Non-intrusive, live and real-time monitoring of recordings in progress.
- Playback of completed recordings while recording in progress.
- Start, stop, pause, fast-forward and fast-reverse player controls.
- Comprehensive search options including time, date, call numbers, extension, agent name, key words in notes and much more.
- On-board audio storage and archive up to 380,000 hours of audio at 8Kbps and/or 60,000 hours at 64Kbps.
- On-demand and automatic archiving at predefined intervals to CD, DVD or Blu-Ray media.
- Network archiving to archive unlimited number of recordings to a network drive.
- USB key and disk drive archiving.
- SNMP alarm integration.
- Station Messaging Detail Record (SMDR) integration for many popular PaBX systems.
- 3 Activation Licenses for any of the following PC applications with every system: Total Recall VR Desktop, Total Recall VR Manager, Total Recall VR Monitor, Total Recall VR Browser, Total Recall VR Event Player and Total Recall VR Audio Player.
- 2 years warranty (that can be extended to 3, 4 or 5 years).
- Processor upgrade option to record on up to 72 analogue and 90 IP recording channels.
- Solid state hard drive (SSD) to improve performance and reliability.
- RAID-1 dual and hot-swappable hard disk or SSD storage.
- Mobile hard drive and 12VDC, 24VDC or 48VDC power supply to use it in mobile environment: emergency vehicles, aircraft, mobile control centres and other.
- Dual redundant and hot-swappable power supply for 24/7 up-time.
- AMBE decoder license.
- Double audio storage.