Total Recall VR Infinity VSX
Total Recall VR Infinity VSX is a Total Recall VR appliance that is based on a virtual machine, or virtual hardware. It is designed to run as a virtual guest on top of a virtualisation product such as the VMware ESXi or the Oracle’s VirtualBox.
Infinity VSX is available either as a recording or as an archive appliance that is ready to use straight out of the box, or as a build-it-yourself recording or archive virtual machine.
As a recording appliance, Infinity VSX is ideal for hybrid, mission critical, 24/7 audio logging and call recording of VoIP, RoIP and AoIP communication from a wide range of critical communication systems.
As an archive appliance, Infinity VSX is ideal as a mission critical, high capacity off-line archive of recordings and audit events that simplifies long term storage and sharing of audio and audit records.
Infinity VSX is based on the latest (5th) generation Total Recall VR Infinity audio logging and call recording technology. It is a combination of a latest generation Linux operating system and a suite of Total Recall VR Infinity recorder services that have been engineered to run on a virtual machine hardware.
Infinity VSX is reliable, secure, fully self-contained and most importantly affordable.
Infinity VSX Recording Appliance
As a recording appliance, Infinity VSX capable of recording:
- SIP sessions (calls) via UDP/TCP ports.
- SIPrec sessions via UDP/TCP ports.
- Cisco BiB sessions via UDP/TCP ports.
- Unicast and multicast RTP streams via SPAN ports.
- Unicast and multicast RTP streams via UDP ports.
- RTSP sessions via UDP/TCP ports.
- ATC recording via ED-137B/C Part 4.
- RoIP (analogue, MPT-IP and DMR networks) recording via Tait VRP.
- RoIP (DMR networks) recording via Hytera HDAP.
- RoIP (analogue, DMR, P25, NXDN ... networks) recording via Omnitronics RTP.
- RoIP (analogue, DMR, P25, NXDN ... networks) recording via Zetron SIP logging interface.
Infinity VSX Archive Appliance
As an archive appliance Infinity VSX houses high capacity repositories for recordings and audit events that can store recordings and audit events long term. The repositories support secure multi-user access over a network. Infinity VSX can be configured to manage its repository space automatically to ensure space for new recordings and audit events perpetually.
In all cases, Infinity VSX is fully compatible with Total Recall VR Cockpit, the touch-enabled user interface for the latest generation Total Recall VR Infinity appliance and custom products. Key features:
- User configurable and flexible role based access control for all application features and recordings.
- Multiple working modes to best support standalone, single and multiple user environments as well as embedded devices.
- Advanced recording management tools that work on recordings that are stored in different types of recording (media) repositories.
- Natural language search and filter query builder for recordings and audit events.
- Event (incident) reconstructions and replay.
- Live event (incident) monitoring.
- Comprehensive audit log.
- Productivity tools such as an integrated e-mail client, advanced export tools for recordings (media and metadata), recording integrity verification tools and recording archive repair tools.
- Configuration, control and status monitoring of recording services.
- Appliance recorder system configuration, monitoring and repair tools.