Total Recall VR Max Rack
Total Recall VR Max Rack is a professional and standalone voice logging and call recording system with very high analogue, VoIP and digital (ISDN) recording channel density suitable for hybrid analogue, VoIP and ISDN audio logging and call recording applications.
This model is capable of recording audio from different analogue audio sources as well as recording telephone calls on analogue, VoIP and ISDN networks, including:
The maximum recording channel capacity of this model is:
Built specifically for the purpose of hybrid audio logging and call recording and running on a Linux platform that utilises hot-swap RAID storage technology, it is highly reliable and tolerant to system and storage faults. It uses a redundant hot-swappable power supply for 24/7 uninterrupted operation. It is a professional hybrid call recording solution with no compromise on features and affordable price.
- Compact rack enclosure for space constrained installations.
- Intel and Linux based platform for optimal reliability and performance.
- Built in control panel featuring a colour LCD display and easy access keys.
- Ideal for hybrid analogue source (telephone, microphone, audio output …), VoIP and ISDN PRI call recording.
- Fault resilient audio storage.
- Fault resilient power supply.
- Tamper proof audio media and file format.
- Multi-level user access control.
- User-configurable voice logging and call recording with functions like start/stop recording and record-on-demand.
- Non-intrusive, live and real-time monitoring of recordings in progress.
- Playback of completed recordings while recording in progress.
- Start, stop, pause, fast-forward and fast-reverse player controls.
- Comprehensive search options including time, date, call numbers, extension, agent name, key words in notes and much more.
- On-board audio storage and archive for up to 60,000 hours of audio.
- On-demand and automatic archiving at predefined intervals to CD, DVD or Blu-Ray (optional) media.
- Network archiving to archive unlimited number of recordings to a network drive.
- USB key and disk drive archiving.
- SNMP alarm integration.
- Station Messaging Detail Record (SMDR) integration for many popular PaBX systems.
- Unconstrained license for the Total Recall VR Remote Manager PC client application which provides for system configuration, recording control, live monitoring, searching, playing, annotating, archiving and much more.
- Unconstrained license to other PC client applications including Total Recall VR Record-on-Demand and Total Recall VR Supervisor Client.
- Blu-Ray archive device to archive up to 6000 hours of audio on a single BD-RE disk.
- Solid state hard drive (SSD) to improve performance and reliability.
- Mobile hard drive to use it in mobile environment: emergency vehicles, aircraft, mobile control centres and other.