This guide explains, via examples, how to record various forms of audio communication with a Total Recall VR recorder and subsequently export the recordings to the CallMiner Eureka platform and applications for the purpose of speech analytics.
The integration of Total Recall VR and Call Miner Eureka has obvious applications for call centre users, who are the largest users of voice analytics software. However this integration also extends the benefits of speech analytics beyond the realm of call centres:
- Intelligence gathering from interviews and visits recordings in correctional facilities.
- Stress level analysis of emergency responders during incidents.
- Spoken word searching, word trending and word pattern identification for public security organisations.
- Transcripts of witness statements during court proceedings.
- Establishing political correctness of public announcements.
- Analyse, measure, direct and focus sales and marketing effectiveness based on audio feedback from clients and partners.
- Diagnose operational issues from analysis of internal (2-way radio, intercom, telephone …) voice communications.
- Identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities from analysis of telephone communications.
- Flag important/high risk communication based on audio conversation content.
- Eliminate inefficient manual call monitoring processes.
Get the full story: CallMiner Eureka Integration Step-by-Step Guide