Reseller Program Details
The Total Recall VR Reseller Program focuses on helping a wide range of professional services firms (including value added resellers, system integrators, agencies, and consultancies) successfully deliver and operate Total Recall VR call recording products to end customers.
As customers of all sizes adopt Total Recall VR audio logging and call recording logging products, they need assistance from third party experts who have developed the skills, methodologies, and processes to successfully implement and operate Total Recall VR products. This community of high-quality professional services firms support Total Recall VR customers in numerous areas such as business and strategy, solution architecting, application delivery, managed services, and training.
We will work with your firm in a number of areas that include business and strategy, solution architecting, product delivery, managed services, and training to ensure your customers can quickly and successfully deploy Total Recall VR products.
We also recognise you if you grow your skills, competencies and sales efforts around the Total Recall VR products. As your skills and commitment broaden, so does our commitment back to you in terms of preferential pricing and services.
Why you should join?
Qualified professional services firms are eligible for a range of benefits focused on helping them succeed with Total Recall VR customers and projects. These benefits may include:
- Local and regional sales support from the Total Recall VR sales team;
- Presales and solution architect engagement;
- Access to client referrals; and
- Access to the latest Total Recall VR marketing collateral.
- Eligibility for Total Recall VR private betas;
- Recurring Total Recall VR product roadmap briefings;
- Technical support during presales and delivery; and
- Technical training.
Marketing and PR support:
- Participation at Total Recall VR hosted events;
- Placement in the Total Recall VR Reseller Directory;
- Total Recall VR support for press releases, blogs, and other digital marketing content;
- Joint webinars and video conference events; and
- Total Recall VR support for white papers and case studies.
- Account planning and management ; and
- Online resources.
The first step in getting started is to complete the adjacent application form, if you have not already done so. After submitting your application, you will receive an email outlining next steps in the application process.