Total Recall VR LinX R430
Built on the popular Dell PowerEdge R430 server platform, this model is suitable for VoIP, RoIP, and AoIP audio logging and call recording applications.
The Dell PowerEdge R430 is an ultra-compact, rack-mount server that is ideal for space constrained applications. When combined with Total Recall VR LinX technology, this model is capable of recording:
The maximum recording channel capacity of this model is:
Built specifically for the purpose of hybrid audio logging and call recording and running on a Linux platform that utilises hot-swap RAID storage technology, it is highly reliable and tolerant to system and storage faults. It uses a redundant hot-swappable power supply for 24/7 uninterrupted operation. It is a professional hybrid call recording solution with no compromise on features and affordable price.
This model doe not have a built-in GUI interface. Configuration and control is via a PC application - Total Recall VR Desktop for example.
- Convenient 19" rack mountable enclosure.
- Intel and Linux based platform for outstanding reliability and performance.
- Ideal for VoIP, RoIP and AoIP audio logging and call recording.
- Fault resilient audio storage.
- Fault resilient power supply.
- Tamper proof audio media and file format.
- Multi-level user access control.
- User-configurable voice logging and call recording with functions like start/stop recording and record-on-demand.
- Non-intrusive, live and real-time monitoring of recordings in progress.
- Playback of completed recordings while recording in progress.
- Start, stop, pause, fast-forward and fast-reverse player controls.
- Comprehensive search options including time, date, call numbers, extension, agent name, key words in notes and much more.
- On-board audio storage and archive up to 380,000 hours of audio at 8Kbps and/or 60,000 hours at 64Kbps.
- On-demand and automatic archiving at predefined intervals to CD, DVD or Blu-Ray media.
- Network archiving to archive unlimited number of recordings to a network drive.
- USB key and disk drive archiving.
- SNMP alarm integration.
- Station Messaging Detail Record (SMDR) integration for many popular PaBX systems.
- 3 Activation Licenses for any of the following PC applications with every system: Total Recall VR Desktop, Total Recall VR Manager, Total Recall VR Monitor, Total Recall VR Browser, Total Recall VR Event Player and Total Recall VR Audio Player.
- 2 years warranty (that can be extended to 3, 4 or 5 years).
- AMBE decoder license.